Military Ballistic Industries (MBI) specializes in high-quality re-loaded ammo made from the best components available. All MBI ammo is American-made.
MBI 9mm Ammo - 1000 Rounds of 124 Grain FMJ Ammunition
MBI 9mm Ammo - 100 Rounds of 124 Grain FMJ Ammunition
MBI 40 cal Ammo - 1000 Rounds of 180 Grain FMJ Ammunition
MBI 40 cal Ammo - 100 Rounds of 180 Grain FMJ Ammunition
MBI 38 Special Ammo - 1000 Rounds of 158 Grain FMJ Ammunition
MBI 38 Special Ammo - 100 Rounds of 158 Grain FMJ Ammunition
MBI 45 Auto Ammo - 100 Rounds of 230 Grain FMJ Ammunition
Discuss MBI ammunition by adding your comment to the 0 comments below or by asking a new question
MBI Ammo Customer Reviews
- knox86 said: "I got 500 rounds about 6 months ago and so far haven't had a single jam or malfunction at the range out of my XDm. could be a little cleaner but i've worse out of new non reman ammo so not much to complain about there. I would shoot this over any blazer/tula any day. "
- emt59 said: "You came through with ammo on hand when I was having trouble finding it. The ammo was competitively priced along all others."
- SteveGun357 said: "Only one had a damged jacket. I didnt even load it in the magazine. The other 999 have fired perfectly. That is a 99.9% excellence record with me. Good deal. Could not believe how quickly you shipped."
- MP 272 said: "Ordered the 1000 rounds - haven't shot any yet. It is clean and well made - great service! I have confidence enough to use it as personal carry! Thanks AmmoNet Dave - Sarasota"
- gasman said: "A little concerned about reloads, however my concerns soon vanished as the ammo performed flawlessly."
- Vorbdad said: "Even though this ammo was reloads, we experienced maybe only two jams out of 500 or so rounds shot so far. My brother and I are very happy with our results. Will definitely buy some more. "
- Steve said: "I was impressed with the service from Ammo.net as well as the timeframe of delivery. The 40 cal MBI FMJ 180 gr. ammo looked good, fired flawlessly, and appears to be fairly clean doing it. I've only fired approximately 30 rds. through my Glock 23 gen 4 so far, but am satisfied with no jamming or ejection problems...would definitely consider in the future. "
- kwaddell said: "I needed decent target range rounds for my Glock 22. Even though these are reloads not a single round jammed. All of the rounds fired cleanly. We must have gone through 100 - 200 rounds at the range. Good price. Good rounds. Will definitely purchase again."
- Matt said: "Ordered 1,000 when supplies were tighter a few months back. First few hundred worked fine (not one problem), but then in the last 100-bag alone, I had 2 FTEs and one misfire that was so bad, I had to drill the bullet out of the bore. Hope it's just a coincidence they all came at the same time. Will fire the last 400 rounds with curiosity before ordering more."
- freddy said: "I used one gen2 glock 19 one gen4 19 one gen 3glock 17 the only problem was the new only 20 rounds through it will fix it self after a couple hundred rounds.nice for the price when you cant find the time to load your own."
- KD said: "Received my order quickly. No problems in my P-95, 92FS, CW9. Packaged well for shipping. I'll be back!"
- rip01 said: "Works great, will buy again, target practice load, my 92F"
- Mustangrob said: "Value was great, quality was ok, a lot of rounds seemed to have small dings/dents in the casings as well as the bullet itself. Performance is still a little in doubt, shot numerous rounds thru my Beretta 92FS and did well, thru my new Nano didnt perform as good and had one FTE, maybe because the gun is new, I dont know."
- dennis said: "Shot about 300the rds thru a new ruger sr9. Had a couple of failed ejections,it maybe because of the new gun.im sure this will correct as the gun gets broken in.satisfied with everything else.just a little distressed that the ammo here has doubled in price.if it corrects I will be buying more."
- maur800 said: "ordered 2 9's and 2 40's had no problems with either of them, quick service and curtious, will definitly order again. thank you"
- Orion1958 said: "I can say the value is great , and quality also is great, and performance is great for target practice and general plinking. No problem with the ammo and glad to recommend it for others to use. "
- Zaza said: "We have had no problems with the ammo and will buy again. "
- watermn said: "bought this ammo to run during a 2 day Uzi course. shot as well if not better than some of the factory orginal stuff. 25 rounds in 2 1/2 seconds in a 4 inch group. "
- PistolPete said: "Fine product I will order again. A win-win. Good range time & support NRA. What's not to like?"
- bigbukt said: "haven't had time to shoot yet but with today's prices this was a great deal definitely will shop here again "
- Little D said: "Feeds Great The Only problem is the small plastic bags that they place 100 rounds per bag alot of them had busted open so they might as well just sell "
- Ryanxd9 said: "Great ammo. Best service and turn around. Thank you keep up the best service."
- Tim said: "So far it has worked well, as requested, No issues."
- Jas said: "Fired all 100 the first time out with 100% success. I didn't notice any difference from shot to shot like in some reloads. Every ejection was smooth and never had a hangup which is most important."
- Top Shot said: "I went to the range and pumped 100 rounds out and no problems at all. Great value..."
- The Man said: "pumped 400 rounds through my hand gun with no problems. It was a good deal."
- The Patriot said: "Used 200 rounds at the range without any problems, Great value."
- The Big Man said: "Great value for everyday range shooting. No problems what so ever with every single round."
- td said: "good for the price"
- Bill said: "Purchased rounds for girlfriend, though she hasnt fired any yet they seem like quality target rounds. And all ''100'' where accounted for. "
- ant said: "These were the best value I could find for a box of 44mags that were not lead rounds. They feed perfectly and the right amount of kick. Overall I was impressed by the price and how good the bullets were."
- Carlos said: "Well shooting ammo, no FTE or FTF. Solid plastic bag, some brass casing mixed in with nickel case, but did not affect quality. As soon as back in stock, I will be buying more. Thanks"
- rehdeer said: "Shot this through brand new Hi Point Carbine. Functioned flawlessly. Will definetly buy again. Do wish it was available in +P"
- Scott said: "I purchased 300 rounds of this ammo to break in my Kahr mk40, I put 80 rounds thru it fresh out of the box and never fired, even though this ammo was reloads w/ mixed brass I had no problems what so ever, no stove pipes, FTF or FTE and accuracy was good as long as I did my part. Would purchase again."